Bring order to the huge mass of HR data and simplify your daily tasks
15 April 2021 │ 13:00 - 14:30
*The event will be held in Slovenian language
Četrta pot d.o.o., Kranj
Spec. pedagogue of behavioral and personality disorders
Modern HR departments work with a huge amount of employee data on a daily basis. Both with their own and with those they get from different systems. Today, digitizing HR processes, including working time management, is no longer a matter of choice, but a business decision to streamline duplicate data collection between different subsystems. Ordered management or HR data management is taking on new dimensions as they become a new source of quality information for employee development and the strategic activities of the company.
The purpose of the roundtable is to hear users' experiences in managing HR data about their employees through the eyes of the HR specialist Maja Strajnar on the one hand, and the usefulness of this data through the eyes of the Managing director Urban Rozina on the other. We will look at examples of good practice from the international company Bayer and the company Četrta pot, which is also a provider of digitalization of HR processes and working time management.
Orderly chaos at work is also the starting point for orderly interpersonal relationships at work and in private and family life. Therefore, Marko Juhant, a special educator in the field of behavior, emotions, and personality will speak. He will talk about relationships at work and the impact on families or partners.
Join us on Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 13:00.
Join us on the path to job satisfaction because you will:
- have an organized electronic personnel file and always have everything in the same place,
- calculate leave at the click of a button and provide it electronically to employees,
- have electronic records of work time usage,
- involve employees and supervisors in announcing and approving absences,
- have labor costs resulting from work time tracking at the click of a button,
- have a record of changes and insights into all data in one application,
- reduce the risk of a possible visit from a labor inspector,
- have guidance, tips, and advice in the form of videos.