TA-400 is a new generation registration terminal intended for registration of employee working time, lunches, payment of fees in public passenger transport, etc. It functions within the framework of the RIS4i registration information system.
Apart from its other technical characteristics it also enables the use of various contactless ID cards and a large colour touch-screen display with adjustable function keys.
- adjustable keys on the touch-screen display,
- electronic permit,
- automatic event recognition (minimum key use),
- display of user data - directly from the database (balance of working hours, annual leave...).
- input of data in the terminal (announcement of an annual leave, lunch ordering ...),
- communications from the centre,
- activation of an IP camera (while performing video control of registration),
- option of adding functions (different events, combinations ...),
- input of numbers,
- WLAN and GPRS connections.
|screen||graphic colour 240x320 pix TFT technology with CCFL|
|keys||adjustable keys on a touch-screen display|
|integrated RFID card reader||125kHz RO/RW, reach cca 8 cm or13,56MHz Mifare ISO-14443, reach cca 5 cm|
|integrated OS||Linux 2.6|
|storage device for the program||Flash 4 MB|
|storage device for files||Flash 32 MB|
|main storage||16 MB|
|communication with host||ethernet, optional RS485 or USB|
|mount to TCP/IP||directly integrated Ethernet 100 Mbps|
|communication security||TSL encryption|
|communication with a database||online|
|data transfer speed||100 Mbps|
|remote program swap||yes|
|remote operation control||yes|
|power supply||external power supply unit PoE or 12 VDC|
|power supply through communication cable||yes, PoE option|
|autonomy - battery power supply||depends on the external UPS|
|start up time||20 seconds|
|type approval certifications||CE, EN60950, EN 50081, EN 50082, ETSI 300 330|
+386 4 280 66 00